Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well we are finishing up packing and getting ready to head back to Swea City for Christmas. I swear this christmas holiday gets crazier by the day and it's not even Christmas yet! When you are expected to be at 5 different places between Christmas Eve and day it gets a little stressful. Everyone expects to see you when they are having Christmas and I feel like I try to get everywhere but that's not going to happen this year. It's even worse that Brad won't be home for Christmas at all with us this year but we are having our Christmas back here when Brad gets off at 6 Christmas day night! I am excited for next year when we start our own family traditions here. It's time we start this as Camden gets older and another one on the way. Well I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: