Friday, January 23, 2009

So glad today is Friday.....

I love friday's! Especially when it's Brad's weekend off. I went into work this morning at 8:00 and was home by 10:00! I didn't have much to do at work so I decided to start the weekend early!
What happened to the nice weather we had the past couple of days? It was so nice to be outside and actually have decent weather for Camden to play outside longer than he has been. But here we go again with the cold crappy weather. We went to sheldon to get some groceries this morning after I got off work and the wind was creating some good size drifts. The state crews were out blocking areas of the road so they could blow the snow into the opposite ditch. In some places along the road the snow was piled so high, it was crazy! I think the way I am saying it sounds worse than it actually is. If it blows all night then that could be a problem. We were supose to go to the NSK/CCE basketball game tonight but Connie called and said school were letting out back home and the game was cancelled. I wouldn't say it's terribly bad down here so I don't think school will be letting out. If they don't cancel the South O'Brien BB game tonight we are heading down there to that. I guess it's supose to be a big conference game. One of our friends is the boys basketball coach. If we don't go to that I think we are going to take Camden to a movie! He loves going to movies and does pretty well through the whole thing. The last one he went to with Brad was Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa. He liked that movie but I think the first Madagascar was better!
Camden is getting very sick of this weather too. He said to me "when all this snow melts we can go swimming again and go for walks." I think he is getting sick of winter just as much as I am! I plan on taking him to an indoor waterpark one of these weekends but I haven't got around to it yet! Well hope you all have a good weekend and stay warm!

No comments: