Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just WRONG!!!!

I was watching 20/20 last night and the last part of the show was about breastfeeding and when you should stop breastfeeding your child. Well my opinion is nursing should last no longer than a year old! I plan on trying to nurse this next baby but only plan on doing it for 3-6 months. There were mothers on there last night that were still nursing there children(not babies) at the ages of 5 and even as old as 8. Absolutely disgusting!!! And to top it off these mothers didn't care if they did it in public or not. They said it was a way to bond and comfort there children. My gosh there is other ways to comfort and to bond with your children at that age. I hardley could watch the show because it was just gross seeing an 8 yr old hanging off a mothers breast. Maybe some will disagree with me but I am sure many will also agree with me.

No comments: