Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sick of the cold!

This weather is getting so old and I am ready for spring/summer!! I can't believe how cold it was this morning when we got up. I am so thankful I didn't have to leave the house today or have to take Camden out in the cold. Sounds like tomorrow is suppose to be alot better with a high of 22....Yes it's still cold but better than -26! Next week we are supose to have temps reaching 38 degrees, it's going to be a heat wave for us:) Schools have pretty much cancelled school all week due to the snow and wind we have been getting and today cancelling because it was SOOO cold! I am sure the kids love not having to go to school now but wait til they have to make up these snow days and go longer into the summer.
YAY tomorrow is Friday. I do not believe we have much planned for the weekend. Brad has to work a one to one shift all weekend so we won't see much of him. I am sure Camden and I will find something to do! Have a good weekend!

No comments: