Thursday, March 19, 2009

7 months

Woohoo...tomorrow is the 28 week mark....7 months pregnant and already in the 3rd trimester, this pregnancy actually seems to be going pretty fast. I will get some belly pics maybe up here sometime when I get around to it. I swear I am getting bigger by the day!! June will be here before I know it! Lots to get done before then. Brad and I are heading to Spencer tomorrow to order the carpet for the nursery. Hopefully that will get installed sometime the first part of April. We are going to do some other shopping and get Camden's bday presents bought since he won't be along shopping with us tomorrow! It sounds like this weekend is going to be a busy weekend for us. I think the weather is supose to be decent so that is a plus. Anyways hope you all have a good weekend!:)

No comments: