Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend....

Friday we headed back to the big town of Swea City! We did the normal of stopping by and visiting everyone. We stopped and visited the grandparents and my mom and dad. Camden loves to go back home to see everyone but it does get tiring when we do it all in an afternoon. Friday night we headed to my dad's for supper and just to relax for the night. My dad always makes us a good supper... this time being pork chops....YUM!!! Camden had fun wrestling, attempting to play video games and probably annoying the boys:) He sure looks up to his uncles and can't wait to see them when we go home! Saturday morning we woke up to snow on the ground, icey roads, and wind.....not good!!! We headed out mid morning and the roads were pretty much 100% ice covered until we hit estherville and then they got alot better. We dropped Camden off with Paul and Connie for the night and we headed back to Primghar. Camden was so excited to stay with Gma and Gpa! He always has a good time when he is with them:) Saturday night we went out and went to Brad's christmas party. It was nice to catch up with everyone because some of them we don't see as often as others. Today we met Paul and Connie in Spencer to pick up Camden and did some shopping. We are painting and putting new carpet in the baby's room so we had to get that picked out and let me tell you it's not easy to pick that stuff. I can't imagine how I am going to pick all that when it comes time to redo the inside of our house! I finally think I found a color I like to paint Camden's room too. We are going to eventually be redoing his room to have a sports theme but I probably won't get around to that until after the baby is here.
After we got home from Spencer today we had a birthday party of our friend's kids to go to! Camden loved the birthday party because a few of his buddies were there to run around with. I think it's going to be an early bedtime tonight for Cam, ok maybe me too:)

No comments: