Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here is a fun survey to do. THere are alot of surveys going around on Facebook and I was bored so I thought I would do a couple!
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Kind of...not really...HA! We were going to try anyway after our wedding!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No I found out 3 days before my wedding
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited but stressed because my wedding was 3 days away
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was back in Swea getting ready for the wedding and realized I was a couple days late.....took pregnancy test and called my aunt who is a nurse and she got me into doc an hr later...I wanted to confirm the positive pregnancy test so i couldn't wait to go to the doctor!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Brad, Lisa, and Leah
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No
9. DUE DATE? March 29th, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope not at all!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Caramello Candy Bars, Pickles and Ice chips
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?I got annoyed very easily by alot of stuff
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Just put it this way I gained ALOT!!! I gained alot of fluid
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Sure did, 3 of them
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? with about 2 months left I gained alot of fluid, high blood pressure, protein in urine,spent nights in hospital!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Orange City, IA
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Got induced..started contractions at 10:00 that morning and was pushing by 9 that night...ended up having csection and was born at 11:27
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Brad
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Brad
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Csection
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes..epidural
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 9lbs11 oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? March 29th, 2005
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Camden Paul Stevens
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3...will turn 4 in March


Here is another Survey I got from Facebook
25 things about myself

1. I am a mother of a 3 almost 4 year old.
2. This coming July Brad and I will be married for 5 years and together for 9!
3. I am excited to go somewhere for our 5 year, not sure where we are going yet!
4. I am expecting another baby the first of June and this will be my last one!
5. I work at Baum Harmon Hospital
6. I get annoyed by dumb people
7.I love summer
8.I enjoy going for walks with my family
9.I love to swim
10.I like to eat bananas and strawberries together
11. I have 4 siblings, Brandon, Brandi, Brock, Brett
12.I am a huge fan of the packers and Hawkeyes
13. I love going to packers and Iowa games
14. I plan on going back to school someday
15. I LOVE to shop...I could go shopping everyday!
16. I like my job and my hours....I only work 3-4 hours in the morning and I am home most days by noon....Unless I get busy
17. Since I only work a few hours a day I am home alot with Camden and I absolutley love it!
18. Somedays I miss living closer to my family but I don't think I would ever move back to Swea....it's not like we are that far apart
19. I like living in Primghar and we have met some great friends. We have some goodtimes:)
20. I have a one year old dog, Bandit...He is lazy and sleeps all day!
21. I love going home to watch Oz and Brett play sports.....Baseball would be my favorite!
22. I love playing sports especially softball
23. I enjoy taking Cam places that I know he will enjoy...waterparks, packer game, etc! I can't wait to take him to Florida in a couple years.
24. I can't stand a messy, cluttered house. For the most part my house is always clean!
25. I am glad this survey is over....it's kind of hard to think of 25 things!!!

No comments: