Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Geez......the things he says!

Camden absolutely loves Sunday school and can't wait to go back each Wednesday night! He has learned alot from going and everynight usually tells me about the lesson they learned about. I know if he is telling the right lesson because I teach the same lesson to the older kids. He enjoys the music time and of course the play time also at sunday school. Tonight we were getting our coats on and ready to go home and one of Camden's teacher came up to me laughing and told me what Camden said to her tonight. He told her that he had a girlfriend and she is HOT!!! Gosh the things that come out of his mouth sometimes! I guess the things he says sometimes could be worse and that could get him in trouble so I guess it's not so bad, but it is just the point that it came out of a almost 4 year olds mouth!

No comments: