Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's official....

Today we went to the doctor in Sioux City and it is official that we are going to have a little one! Our due date is June 13th(forever away) but will probably have it around the first part of June since I have to have a c-section and she said today they usually do c-section patients a week or more earlier than the due date! Today's appiontment we just met with a nurse practitioner to go over OB education and so forth. November 5th will be our first appointment with Dr. Hagen and that will be our first ultrasound. Since I had low progesterone prior to be pregnant the Doc thought it would be a good idea to be on extra progesterone to be safe and to keep my levels up so we will do that for a month and see from there what my levels will be. And let me tell a month worth of this medicine is VERY expensive. I thought it would be pretty cheap after insurance but Brad and I about died when we saw how much it was!! But ya gotta do what the doc says and whatever is safe for this pregnancy!

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Congrats again you guys! I wish you the best with this pregnancy. It will go fast-trust me!