Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Football Game

EAGLES WIN-56-14
Camden and I ended up not going home tonight to the football game. I ended up having to work early tomorrow morning and if we would have went home it would have been late by the time we got home and got to bed. But let me tell you I feel guilty not going....this is only the 2nd game I have missed this season! So after missing tonight I will for sure be going to the rest of the playoff games! I think I had about 3 people texting me throughout the game letting me know what was going on, which was great so I knew what the score was and what was going on. Royce had it on the radio and sometimes you can get it in down here but not tonight! I even tried backing up and going forward in the driveway to see if I could get a signal...no such luck! I did that last year for a playoff game that I missed and I could get some of the game! I loved being updated through text messages about the game until the dreaded text came through-Oz is hurt! Of course I freaked out not knowing what was wrong with him but I guess he ended up messing up his ankle again. I don't know how bad it is but mom just said he went up for a catch in the endzone and came down and she could tell he was in alot of pain. I am sure he is not very happy being hurt and playing in the playoffs! Mom said Oz and Brett played a pretty good game!

On a different note, THE PHILLIES WON!!! My husband is thrilled! well I am hitting the hay very early tonight.....Have a good rest of week!

2 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Brooke, I just laughed out loud thinking about you going back and forth in your driveway trying to hear the game!

Brooke Stevens said...

Haha I know! It worked last year:)