Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why?

Why are there so many sick and cruel people in this world! I read the news way to much...foxnews is a website I read daily to keep up on everything going on in this world. Lately I have been reading alot about children being abused, abandoned, and killed....so sad. The most recent article I read was about a mother that put her adopted 9 and 11 year old in a freezer. She kept there bodies in a freezer for 7 months until she was caught by police. During this 7 months she moved miles away and took the bodies with her in the move.....just sick!!! Awhile back there was an article about a 2 month old fussy baby that was put in the microwave because the parents couldn't take all the crying...what the hell?? I also read about a mother that just had a baby and didn't want it so she just left it on a gravel road....this is what safe havens are for!!! These are just a couple stories I have read and there are many more. What are these parents thinking? These types of parents should not be having kids or if they do and they can't take being a parent give the kids up for adoption so they have a chance at life! These are innocent children having to suffer! I have a very strong opinion on this stuff and feel so bad for children like this. This is why someday I want to be a foster parent and try to help kids like this! I just don't understand how people could do something so terrible like that to there children. Obviously they can't take being parents or have stuff that is more important in there life than there own children.....uggghhhhh!!!!! Ok I am done venting......Have a good night!

1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

Brooke, I couldn't agree more. I hate thinking about all the awful people out there. It makes me wonder why some people are even parents....