Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

So I was just filling out my calender with things that we have going on and realized christmas is 3 months away....holy cow...where did this year go?? It will be here before we know it!! For us the next 3 months will go fast....i thought we wouldn't have much going on this fall/winter but I think it's going to be busy for us......In a couple of weeks Brad and I are going to Omaha to see Rascal Flatts. Brad bought me the tickets as an early birthday present. I am soooo excited!! Brad is going to the Iowa/Wisconsin game in October and then we will be going to the dome to watch the packers/vikings and then to Lambeau to a game at the end of November! My gosh I didn't realize it was going to be this busy!! And on top of that Brad is going to start hunting this year. Everytime we go home and when we are at my dads Brad enjoys going out shooting guns with the boys and dad. So they are excited to go hunting with him when we go home. So since he is going to start hunting he had to buy a new gun. So I am sure in his free time and weekends off he will be hunting! So with all that it's going to be busy for us....i should never say things are going to slow down for us because there is always something going on!!

2 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Funny that Brad is going to start hunting. It's the Beadle family. Aaron never hunted either until he married into the family! :)

Brooke Stevens said...

Yeah he is really excited about it!!