Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 day weekend

A four day weekend...YAY....I took friday off of work and always have thursdays off. So I was thinking I wasn't going to do anything all weekend and just relax...yea that's not happening. I got in the cleaning mood today and wow am I ever cleaning. I started cleaning Camden's room and started cleaning closets and dresser drawers out...yea I hate doing that but it needs to be done...I don't know where I got the motivation to start doing that!!!! So hopefully that keeps up so I can get more rooms done today!! Brad and I are heading to Sioux City tomorrow to do some shopping....Saturday we are headed to a friends house to have a BBQ and play sand volleyball. So my 4 day relaxing weekend turned into a busy weekend ahead!! Well back to cleaning!!!

5 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Brooke I have closets that need to be cleaned, so if you're up for a road trip...:)

Brooke Stevens said...

Haha....gosh I HATE doing that...but I got alot accomplished today but still not done yet!! Why do we have to do housework?

Buzz said...

cause that is what women r suppose to do

Brooke Stevens said...

Haha goodone buzz......

Brooke Stevens said...

Yea so i was thinking I wouldn't want a man to clean out the closets and dressers cuz they would just make it a bigger mess and I would have to redo it...hahaha!!