Monday, September 29, 2008

Ear Infection??

So I never heard of a Dog getting ear infection or maybe I guess I just never thought of it. Bandit has been sleeping all the time for the last week and that is sooo not like him as he is usually very active. Today he was still not acting like himself so Brad took him to the vet and he has ear infection in both ears. Boy I have dealt with alot of ear infections but with my son not my dog!!! I guess dogs can get about anything a person can get. So we get to give him amoxicillin 2x/day! Flash backs of when I had to give Camden that same damn medicine until he came allergic to it. At least for now I am done dealing with ear infections with Camden. Since he has had tubes again and his tonsils and adenoids out he has been doing really good!

No comments: