Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend...

Hey, hope everyone has a good weekend! We are heading back to Swea so Brad can go hunting today and tomorrow with my dad and brothers! My brothers said they were going to show him how it was done up there....ha!! They are pretty good hunters though! I am sure Brad will learn a thing or two from them. I am sure he will have a good time. Brad went hunting earlier this week with some of his buddies down here and shot his first duck! Yeah he was excited about that! I think Camden and I are going to relax all weekend and maybe go and do some more christmas shopping. Camden thinks he is going out hunting too so he is not going to be to thrilled when he doesn't get to go. I am sure his Papa will take him out for a bit sometime this weekend!
I have to finish working so I can get out of here early to head home.....So have a good weekend!

No comments: