Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Where did the weekend go? I didn't even feel like I had a weekend off. Camden was excited yesterday to wake up to a basket full of goodies from the Easter bunny and to have Gma and Gpa Stevens come down for the afternoon. Yesterday consisted of getting the carpet layed in the nursery. Brad and Paul spent the afternoon getting the carpet in place and installed. It didn't take them long at all and it looks wonderful! Camden had Gma busy all afternoon with all his new stuff he got from the bunny. After Brad gets done painting today my house will hopefully be getting back to normal and we won't have a cluttered mess.
I have a short 3 days of work this week....YAY! I took Friday off to take Camden to the circus in Sioux City and then Camden and I are heading back to Swea for the rest of the weekend to visit family. Kim and her son Drew are also going back home so we will get to spend some time with them as well! I hope you all had a good Easter and have a good week!

No comments: