Monday, June 15, 2009

Well Maeci is now a week old and everything is going pretty good. She is a very content baby and sleeps all the time. She sleeps all day but she still does pretty well sleeping at night. Most nights she will sleep for 5 hours at a time. She is hard to get back to sleep after she wakes up but she will eventually go back to sleep. I guess I can't complain considering she is only a week old.
I am still breastfeeding her and I am thinking I am about ready to give that up. The past couple days I am just pumping but I feel that is all I am doing! I guess people were right when they said how demanding and time consuming nursing is! So we will see how this week goes with it and I will go from there!
Yesterday we headed back home to visit all the grandparents, aunts, and uncles! It was a long day but it was nice to see everyone. Camden enjoyed playing with Cassie and the boys and was worn out by the end of the day. Maeci literally slept all day. I think everyone maybe got a peak at her eyes but for the most part she was sound a sleep. I will post some pictures from the last week either on here or facebook!

No comments: