Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 2.....

The night went pretty well last night. I had her in here one time to nurse her and the rest of the night I was able to sleep because she was in the nursery and they bottle fed her. This morning she did good nursing and throughout the day has not been so good. She is having trouble latching on or if she does she falls asleep about 3 minutes into the nursing and it's hard to keep her awake. My milk has not come in yet but the colostrum(spelling?) is there so she is getting a little of that. It is frustrating at times but I guess if it don't work out at least I can say I tried it with her. The nurse thinks we will be fine because it does take awhile to get used to it!
I am also having alot more pain today than I had yesterday. I am trying to keep ahead of that with pain meds but they make you so loopy and tired and I hate feeling like that but I guess that's what I have to do. I am also having that neck pain again that I had after I had my spinal before surgery yesterday. So hopefully tomorrow will be a better day with the pain control. Other than that we are just hanging out and enjoying our visitors! I will probably put some new pics of her up on Facebook later tonight or tomorrow. She looks different today than yesterday because some of her swelling has gone down. She looks alot like Camden did when he was a baby. The nurses look at her and can't believe she is over 10 lbs, they say they think she looks smaller than that! Brad and I think Camden looked bigger at birth than she does! She is still a little chunk though!Hopefully everyone is enjoying there weekend:)

No comments: