Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy last week

Our last week has been pretty busy. Last week Brandi came home from Aurora to visit. I didn't tell Camden she was coming and he was sure excited to see her when we picked him up from daycare. He kind of just looked at her like what are you doing here and then ran to her and gave her lots of hugs! We just hung out around the house while she was here. She kept Camden entertained outside while I took care of Maeci, which was very helpful! They had fun playing soccer, having water fights, and just hanging outside! Last Thurday night we packed up the kids and went to the Oz and Brett's baseball game at Milford. I didn't know how Maeci would do during the game but she did well and pretty much slept the whole game. It was my first game I had been to this season. It was great to be able to go and they came away with a win! Friday Brandi headed back to Swea to spend the rest of the weekend up there. I was going to go back on Friday but decided not to leave until Saturday morning. This weekend was Brad's first weekend back to work since I had Maeci so it's been just the kids and I most of the weekend. Friday night we headed to our friend's for a BBQ since I did not go back home. It was fun to get together with everyone that night and Camden enjoyed playing with all his friends. Our friends have a little girl also that is almost 2 weeks older than Maeci. Saturday morning I packed the kids up and headed to Bancroft for the baseball tourney. They won there first game and ended up winning the tourney that day! Again it was nice to be able to see another game. After the first game we headed to Gma and Gpa Beadle's to visit with them and the Roman's who were home from Wisconsin. After spending the afternoon visiting I packed up the kids and headed back to Primghar. It seemed like a long day but it was nice to visit family and watch baseball. Thank goodness Camden and Maeci do well in the car especially since I was by myself. Today we are just lounging around at home while Brad sleeps. After he gets up we will do the whole father's day thing! Happy Father's Day to all you dads!!!!
I will post some pics later otherwise I usually post all the pics on facebook!

No comments: