Monday, October 11, 2010

Updates

Well it's the start of the 3rd week of my new job and things are going great! We are still trying to get a routine down but for the most part it's going well. I will admit it's a huge change and I am exhausted by the time I get home after work. I am sure that will get easier as the weeks go on. The kids have adjusted well to it and don't seem to have any major problems. The only thing I notice with Maec when I pick her up from daycare is she is really tired! Probably because she don't like to take long naps at daycare. She will get used to that too and really it's not that bad! Thank goodness she is only there 2 or 3 days a week! Daycare said she is so good and such a happy little girl at.(That makes me feel good) Camden does fine and he actually loves going to daycare after school when Brad is working. He gets pretty tired too. At night both kids are in bed and sleeping by 7:30-7:45. Some mornings when I leave for work at 7:25 I don't see them because they are still sleeping. It's hard for me when I am used to being home most of the day with the kids. Overall it will just take some time for me to get adjusted to. Brad is pretty much Mr.mom when he is home on his days off during the week. He always has helped with housework and doing things with the kids, but now he does alot more. I am so thankful for him!:)

Here are a few other updates on the kiddos....

Maeci-
*16 months old
*She is my little devil!!! Oh boy she is naughty somedays!
*Likes to pick on her brother and get into all of his stuff just to make him mad. She will grab something of his and take off running!
*Starting to say more words. The things she does impresses me somedays.
*Loves to play/watch football. We will start yelling "go pack go" She starts clapping her hands, runs to get the football, runs to the tv and points at it. It's so cute.
*Loves to rock-a-bye her babies
*LOVES books especially if they have elmo in them. Yep she is definately an Elmo fan.
*Likes to dance
*A little chunk....I think she is going to be built like me.
*Starting to be a picky eater. She used to eat anything you put in front of her but that sure has changed!


Camden-
*5 1/2 years old
*Loves school..Brad took him to the movies a couple weeks ago and they ran into one of his teachers in his room. She told Brad that Camden is very well behaved and does well in school....good to hear!!!
*Doing great on all of his papers he has been bringing home.
*Can be mouthy at times...especially at night when he is tired!
*Picks on his sister.Somedays he loves to do things with her and somedays he doesn't want her near him!
*Loves being outside
*Enjoys church...couple weeks ago www (wild worship wednesday) started. He loves going and enjoys telling me the bible story when he gets home. I am helping teach so most nights I already know the bible story.

Well that's about it for us.
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather! Happy Fall to everyone!!!!:)

No comments: