Thursday, October 28, 2010

Football

The NSK Eagles took a loss last night in the state playoffs to Remsen Union. Congrats to Brett and the Eagles on a great season! It was sad seeing my brother finish up another high school sports season. I am not sure what I am going to do once Brett is done with sports. It will feel really weird next year not going to high school sporting events to watch him play. I am sure I will stay busy with Camden's sports schedule. :)
I still have a hard time this year with Oz graduating. It is so wierd that the "Beadle" boys are not out there playing together! Now that Oz is gone and I go back to games to watch Brett, people still call them the Beadle boys. During homecoming week someone came up to me and said that it's different not having the Beadle boys out there and they miss seeing them play together! I do too! The time goes way to fast and it's hard to believe this is Brett's senior year! I am very proud of him and all of his accomplishments this year!
................Bring on the baseball season!!!!

No comments: