Sunday, May 10, 2009

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend and of course the weekend went by so fast! Brad had to work overnights the whole weekend so it was pretty much just Cam and I hanging out. We ran to Spencer yesterday to get some flowers to plant. Most years I buy alot of flowers and this year I decided I wasn't going too...I am sure I will be back to it next year!! I also have a couple bushes in my front yard that are not coming back for some reason this year so I need to find something to replace them.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's!! I love being a mother and I have a pretty great son! We didn't do a whole lot today since Brad had to sleep most of the morning and then has to be back to work at 6 tonight. Brad and Camden made me a nice dinner and the rest of the afternoon we spent outside playing soccer, baseball, and just relaxing. As Camden was learning last week in school that it was going to be Mother's day this weekend he kept asking me why we don't call it parent's day? After I explained it that there is a mother's day and father's day he realized why we don't call it parents day. He is so funny! Hope everyone enjoyed their special day!:)

No comments: