Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is over already and we are getting ready to celebrate the new year. Time goes way to fast. We had a great Christmas minus all of the snow and horrible weather we had. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day morning with the kids in Primghar. It was SO nice doing that so they could wake up at our house for Santa presents. We love that our family is complete and we are starting our own traditions now! Friday afternoon we took off for Swea for the rest of the weekend. We spent the weekend running here and there visiting family. We had a great time and I think my kids got plenty of toys to last a LONG time. They also got lots of clothes so I don't have to worry about buying clothes anytime soon! I still don't know where to put everything! Just think Camden's birthday is in 3 months and Maeci's is in 6 months....oh boy more stuff! I posted Christmas pictures on Facebook.....Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments: