Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy, Busy

I feel like I have been running around non-stop lately! We are getting ready to leave on our vacation tomorrow and we are very excited!! Packing is not so much fun for me! I am the type that usually over packs on clothes but you just never know! So today after work I have to finish all the packing and load up to leave after Cam gets out of school tomorrow. We can't wait to see Aunt Brandi and Jeff. Camden can't wait to play GI Joes with Jeff! :) We have alot of fun things planned and I really hope the weather cooperates. As of right now it looks like it's going to be chilly, and a couple days of rain! Hope that changes! Sunday Brandi graduates from college so it will be nice to be there with her to celebrate!
We will be coming back on Monday and then we will be home for two days, then I am off to Swea on Thursday to get ready for Oz's graduation party! The kids are staying with Brad because Cam has ball practice and he doesn't want to miss that. So they will be coming home on Friday morning. I can't believe my "little" brother is graduating already! Seems like just yesterday he was a little shit! I am very proud of him and all of his accomplishments and hope he has a happy graduation!!!

No comments: